Family Life Center
Online registration is now closed; please contact the church office for more info.
- 6-8 p.m. Evening Sessions
- 8 p.m. Dessert Bar
- 9 a.m. -12 p.m. Morning Sessions.
- 12-2 p.m. Lunch.
- 2-5 p.m. Afternoon Sessions
- 5 p.m. Dinner
You are the Light of the World
Saturday, 10/5: Missions Workshops with Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. in the Family Life Center. Free.
Childcare provided with pre-registration at mission’s table or church office
- 8:30–9:30 Preparing for a W.O.W. retirement (Asa & Sharlee Curry, Abie Bacon’s parents)
- 8:30–9:30 Knowing God’s Will in Life and Ministry (Doug & Margaret Nichols)
- 9:45–10:45 Preparing for a W.O.W. retirement, Part 2
- 9:45–10:45 Learning Without Limits—The Bible Goes Viral (Joann & LeRoy Judd)
- 11–Noon How We Can Be Light in the World (James Davidson)
Throughout the weekend, you will have the opportunity to give to special Mission needs.
All Services, 10/5 & 6: James Davidson, guest speaker
Sunday, 10/6: Ministry Fair
8 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. Visit ministries and missions from IBC as well as local and worldwide missions and ministries. Throughout the Worship Center.
The Cupboard is filling lots of tummies but we need more food to help with this ministry as our cupboards are bare!!
Donations of non-perishable, not expired canned foods, veggies, fruits, soups, beans, peanut butter & jelly, mac & cheese, etc. always appreciated.
For more info, please contact the church office, (360) 452-3351.
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Calling all knights and fair maidens. Our Royal Majesty’s kingdom is under attack, and we’re preparing for battle by learning the truth of God’s Word.
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – Noon
Age 3 – entering 6th grade
Enjoy songs and dramas in the Great Hall, travel through the Learn-A-Lot Chambers, visit Sir Gavin’s Games, munch goodies in Cook’s Kitchen, and get creative in the Craft Courtyard.
Invite your friends to join us as we step back in history, embark on the journey, and partake of a royally fun time! Cool prizes too!
Register by July 7 and get a CD of fun VBS songs for free! Registration is also accepted at the door. Forms available online and the church office.
Parents: hang out in the Cove Courtyard during VBS for coffee, refreshments, and encouragement!
IBC is located at 116 E. Ahlvers Rd., Port Angeles • (360) 452-3351
Registration Form Flyer Volunteer Form
The Clothes Closet is open only minimal hours until we have more volunteers to run it. If you are interested in helping with this much-needed and well-used ministry, please contact the church office at (360) 452-3351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Clothes Closet is down to two volunteers. More are needed to cover the hours they are open. Could you possibly give some time during the week, Wednesday or Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., to serve in this important ministry? Please call the church office at 452‐3351.
Check out the newly refurbished Clothes Closet! Beautiful! Looking for someone to stencil and do some calligraphy of scripture verses on the walls.
Always looking for more volunteers!
Call the church office, (360) 452-3351, if you can help in any way mentioned!!
Days to shop are: Wednesday & Friday, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
As specified in the IBC constitution, nominating forms are available in the Rack in the foyer for church leadership. Nominees for Elders, Deacons and Deaconesses must be church members. Nominations are due April 30. Call the church office for more info, (360) 452-3351.
Our Food Cupboard needs everything except oatmeal!
Financial donations welcomed too – just indicate “food cupboard” on your check.
Please make sure the food is not past its expiration date. Also, we cannot accept home canned food items.
- Items that are ready to heat and eat.
- Items that can be eaten without anything else added to them.
- Items for kid lunches.
- Items that kids can eat for lunch that don’t need to be cooked or microwaved or require a can opener. Perfect for summer when the adults are at work!
- Items that don’t need much cooking knowledge to prepare (for example, not everyone knows what to do with 5 pounds of dried beans).
- Here are some items that food pantries around the US suggest:
- Baby food
- Vegetables – canned
- Soup – canned
- Fruit – canned
- Instant potatoes (mashed or flavored variety)
- Spaghetti sauce
- Jell-O – instant
- Pudding – instant
- Saltine crackers
- Pancake mix
- Tuna Fish – canned
- Canned Meats (spam, beef stew, chicken, pork)
- Peanut Butter
- Pork and Beans
- Macaroni & Cheese (boxed)
- Spaghetti, Pasta and Egg Noodles
- Cereal – hot or cold
- Fruit juice – canned or bottled
- Powdered milk
- Baby formula
Do you know how God has uniquely gifted you to fulfill His purpose for your life? Do you understand how your spiritual and natural giftedness works together? If you’re not sure, or want a “refresher course,” our Discovering Your Giftedness workshop should be your first step.
This workshop will assist you in discovering your personality type, your spiritual gifts, and how the blend works together in work, ministry through the church, and relationships. The tool Pastor Mike is using is called “Uniquely You.”
Saturday, March 3, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. (lunch provided).
Materials fee: $20.
Limited spaces available.