AWANA: Training boys and girls, ages preschool through high school, to know, love and serve Christ.
We meet each Wednesday, 6-7:35 p.m. in the Worship Center and the Family Life Center at IBC.
- Check-in begins at 5:45 p.m. Please do not arrive earlier than 5:45 p.m. and please pick up your child promptly at 7:35 p.m. Your child cannot be released from a club without an adult to pick them up.
- Cubbies (preschool):
- Worship Center
- Director Renee Lidback, 360-417-9441
- Sparks (K-2nd):
- Bottom floor Family Life Center
- Directors Aaron & Erika Swenson, 360-477-4160
- T&T’s (3rd-6th):
- Top floor Family Life Center
- Girls’ Director Amanda Swain, 360-477-2670
- Boys’ Director Travis Truckenmiller, 360-928-1089
- Trek & Journey 24/7 (7th-12th):
- We are currently without leadership for these ages
- CTRACK is available to complete your Citation Award
- Call Mike Anderson, AWANA Commander, for more info, 360-460-9580
Important Documents to Read or Download:
- Welcome Back Letter [here]
- AWANA Registration Form [here]
- AWANA Club Fees for 2012-2013 [here]
- Letter to Sparks Parents [here]
- Important things to know (really important stuff…!) [here]
- Nightly Schedule [here]
Commander Mike Anderson: Email: email@example.com. Phone: (360) 460-9580.
L-R: Commander Mike Anderson • Registration Night! • Amanda Swain, Erika & Aaron Swenson